Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LF Portugal Cards

No. I made a list based on what you said you collected. I mainly collect hockey. I have what's above available in Soccer and Football. I don't collect basketball at all.

The Ronaldo/Modric Double Team /10 recently sold on ebay for $150. So, I would probably start the pricing on the Ronaldo/Pepe card at $135.

No worries on that one. Did you see anything we can work a trade on for the other stuff?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by JBorba21 View Post
    Just the Pepe lmk
    Pm coming your way.

DON

Quote Originally Posted by JBorba21 View Post
    3,6,11,14,16,17,19,21,23,26,28,29,31,32,33,35,40,4 2,43,44,45

These numbers are from left to right starting at the top at Carvalho Red Donruss.
    Would love the Ronaldo dual Gold but I know theres not enough trade for that shoot me a price on that one or what type of trade you'd need for it.
    Ok, I reviewed all the requested cards from the list and would sell for $140 dlvd.

I'm not buying hence why I posted 2 trade lists after you said u wanted soccer or football. I'll pass unless u see something in trade thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234