Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Official and Exclusive 2018-2019 Panini NFL Sticker Collection is Here!™

The official and exclusive sticker collection of the NFL! The collection comprises approximately 500 stickers, including more than 100 special foil stickers and 72 pages to collect!
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

8103511D-8BDB-45C3-B6FF-1D3CED4AAD67.jpeg
    Each of the NFL’s 32 teams will be featured on its own spread of two color pages, where collectors can place the stickers of the team’s main players.

Look for the pages and stickers dedicated to the 2017 NFL Playoffs and Super Bowl LII.

https://store.paniniamerica.net/stic...eid=a8ff5b2036
    Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each or (5 for $3), Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each or (5 for $4), Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each (3 for $8), Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each or (3 for $7) Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each or (3 for $5), Top Loaders 240 point $2 each or (6 for $10). Prices do not include shipping!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi from France,

i have just ordered two boxes and the album of this new edition on Panini.com website.

Off course i prefer collecting cards than stickers, but it can be funny to complete this album.

Happy Collecting to everyones

Football Manager

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @Grampie11 See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Thinking of getting this for my one remaining collecting Grandson at this time!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, Adley Rutschman and Derek Jeter!
    Comics: Star Wars, Silver Silver and Thor
    Want to fill in my Emmitt Smith and Derek Jeter PCs! Let me know what you have for me!!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi from France,

i have just ordered two boxes and the album of this new edition on Panini.com website.

Off course i prefer collecting cards than stickers, but it can be funny to complete this album.

Happy Collecting to everyones

Hope you enjoy it. Glad to have you on the site. Any questions just ask.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thinking of getting this for my one remaining collecting Grandson at this time!

Kids usually like stickers. They might not end up in the album.

Don