Prestige 2018 , Kirk Cousins , Alex Smith

I just wanted to comment that aside from the facemasks, these photo-shops arent bad.
    fascinating new aspect to the hobby. For me anyway. havent paid attention to it in the past

K6pxqLVr_o.jpg6OeB6wRf_o.jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Helmets aside they really aren't that bad. But the card companies should have somebody who is well versed in photoshopping to alter things like this. From a hobby aspect it goes all the way back to airbrushing images since the 1950s in baseball.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Helmets aside they really aren't that bad. But the card companies should have somebody who is well versed in photoshopping to alter things like this. From a hobby aspect it goes all the way back to airbrushing images since the 1950s in baseball.
    Sure, I know/ seen the air brushing..looked like someone took a marker and drew lol. That doesn't deserve to be compared to this though.

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    The Redskins played the Vikings at home last year, so kudos to them for not only recoloring Cousin's jersey and getting the sleeve striping correct but also pasting him into a Vikings home background. Also the matte helmet is a nice touch since the skin's helmet is glossy.

Awesome work. I have always wondered how hard this would be. There a bunch of Bears players that played briefly or only practice squad that I wish I could do this to a photo to make a custom Bears card.

Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content