Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Prestige 2018 , Kirk Cousins , Alex Smith

I just wanted to comment that aside from the facemasks, these photo-shops arent bad.
    fascinating new aspect to the hobby. For me anyway. havent paid attention to it in the past

K6pxqLVr_o.jpg6OeB6wRf_o.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Helmets aside they really aren't that bad. But the card companies should have somebody who is well versed in photoshopping to alter things like this. From a hobby aspect it goes all the way back to airbrushing images since the 1950s in baseball.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Helmets aside they really aren't that bad. But the card companies should have somebody who is well versed in photoshopping to alter things like this. From a hobby aspect it goes all the way back to airbrushing images since the 1950s in baseball.

Sure, I know/ seen the air brushing..looked like someone took a marker and drew lol. That doesn't deserve to be compared to this though.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

The Redskins played the Vikings at home last year, so kudos to them for not only recoloring Cousin's jersey and getting the sleeve striping correct but also pasting him into a Vikings home background. Also the matte helmet is a nice touch since the skin's helmet is glossy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interesting catch there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Awesome work. I have always wondered how hard this would be. There a bunch of Bears players that played briefly or only practice squad that I wish I could do this to a photo to make a custom Bears card.