Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Karl Malone Auto for trade. Looking for Reggie Miller Auto

As the title implies, I am looking for a Reggie Miller Autograph in return...

2016-17 Panini Aficionado Karl Malone Autograph /125 (Blue parallel)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you willing to trade for anything else? I don't have any Reggie autos and I think any Reggie auto would sell for 2 to 3 times the Malone. I have autos of Jermaine O'Neal, Granger, Hibbert, and others that I would trade and would trade in your favor if you are interested. Let me know. Thanks.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

I figured the Miller autos might be worth more. Would you be interested in a Prestige Donovan Mitchell auto? I would trade for even the most basic Reggie Miller auto...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a scan of the Donovan Mitchell auto? Also are you interested in any other players for the Malone? Maybe we can work out something for both. I have quite a few different players autos of the Pacers. Let me know. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested in other Pacer autos, but Reggie is a top priority. I would be willing to do the Mitchell and Malone for a Reggie Miller auto and another lower end Pacer auto (i.e. Granger). I can provide a scan of the Mitchell.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wanted to give you an update. I have agreed to trade my Mitchell auto with another collector for an equivalent Reggie Miller auto. The Karl Malone auto is still up for grabs. Would it be possible for you to make a list of Pacers autos/game used you have available?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay. I will get you a list tonight. Any certain players you are looking for over others? Thanks.

Just wanted to give you an update. I have agreed to trade my Mitchell auto with another collector for an equivalent Reggie Miller auto. The Karl Malone auto is still up for grabs. Would it be possible for you to make a list of Pacers autos/game used you have available?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like 90's/early 00's Pacer players (Smits, Dale Davis, Antonio Davis, Mullin, Rose etc.). I also really like Danny Granger cards...

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent. Let me know. I also have a couple Pacers #ed cards if those would interest you. I know I have a Davis gold refractor #ed to 100 for sure.