Tristar has shared with us their plans for this year’s 39th annual™National Sports Collectors Convention! This year’s™show takes place™in Cleveland at the I-X Center from Wednesday, August 1st through Sunday, August 5th.™ As always Dave & Adam’s will be there in full force along with products from Tristar for their redemptions! Tristar’s redemption booth will be located in front of the Corporate Pavilion area of the show floor, booth #458.
Tristar has put together a fun redemption program that will offer attendees a Tristar branded bag and chance to win other prizes.™To participate in the redemption program just™bring an unopened item from the list below to redeem at the Tristar Booth.

Products included in the Promotion are as follows:

• 2018 Signature Series National Edition (purchase 1)
  • 2018 Hidden Treasures Autographed Baseball Series 9 (2 baseball purchases required)
  • 2018 Hidden Treasures Autographed Football Mini Helmet (purchase 1)
  • 2018 Hidden Treasures Game Day Greats Football Jersey (purchase 1)
  • 2018 Hidden Treasures Platinum Baseball (purchase 1)
  • 2018 Hidden Treasures New York Dynasty Autographed Baseball™(purchase 1)

For more information on what Tristar has planned for the National, please check out their website here. Myself and the team at Dave & Adam’s are looking forward to meeting many of our great customers at the beginning of August. Don’t miss out on the largest and greatest sports convention of the year, I’ll see YOU at the National!
The post Tristar’s plans for the 2018 National Sports Collectors Convention are set appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...