Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

hope to make some trades... photobucket link provided

Here is my photobucket link. The wrestling album contains approximately half of my WWF/WWE collection. The rest of my collection consists primarily of ring mat, ring skirt, dog tag relics, and early 2000's Fleer Divas relics. I also have a stack of TNA cards to add, but I figure this will be a good start. CM Punk is my main wrestling focus, but I will trade anything as long as I can improve my collection in doing so. I also collect Sgt. Slaughter, Dean Malenko, Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, and anything else that really stands out. If you see anything that you like feel free to PM me, or respond to this thread. Let me know what you are interested in, and what you have to trade.

CM Punk is the primary focus of my wrestling collection, but I do maintain a list of other trading cards that I am always looking to add to my collection, and here they are...

-1998 Comic Images Superstarz Authentic Autographs The Rock
    -1998 Topps WCW/nWo Authentic Autographs
    -1999 Comic Images WWF SmackDown! Chromium 22kt Gold Signature #3 The Rock
    -1999 Topps WCW Embossed Hulk Hogan Ringside Rarity
    -1999 Topps WCW Embossed Authentic Autographs
    -1999 Topps WCW/nWo Authentic Autographs
    -2001 Fleer WWF Championship Clash Main Event Memorabilia #SM-KH Shane McMahon vs. Kurt Angle event used garbage can
    -2001 Fleer WWF Championship Clash Main Event Memorabila #SA-KA-CJ Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho event used steel chair
    -2001 Fleer WWF Championship Clash Piece of the Champion #PC-F (sic) Faaroog event used knee brace
    -2001 Fleer WWF Championship Clash Piece of the Champion #PC-KA Kurt Angle event used gold medal
    -2001 Fleer WWF Championship Clash Piece of the Champion #PC-X X-Pac event used bandana
    -2001 Fleer WWF Championship Clash Diva's Private Collection #DPC-L Lita bikini top
    -2001 Fleer WWF WrestleMania Foreign Objects Dudley Boyz event used table
    -2001 Fleer WWF WrestleMania Foreign Objects The Rock event used t-shirt
    -2002 Fleer WWF All Access All Access Memorabilia #AAM-H The Hurricane event worn mask
    -2002 Fleer WWF All Access Matchmakers Memorabilia #MM-RKA The Rock & Kurt Angle event used shirt/milk carton
    -2002 Fleer WWF All Access Matchmakers Memorabilia #MM-RMF The Rock & Mick Foley event used shirts
    -2002 Fleer WWF All Access Matchmakers Memorabilia #MM-RSA The Rock & Stone Cold event used shirts
    -2002 Fleer WWE Absolute Divas Material Girls Torrie Wilson event worn bikini
    -2002 Fleer WWE RAW vs. SmackDown! SmackDown! Authentic Hollywood Hulk Hogan event worn shirt
    -2002 Fleer WWE Royal Rumble Hollywood Hulk Hogan event worn t-shirt
    -2002 Fleer WWE Royal Rumble Divastating Ivory event worn undergarment
    -2002 Fleer WWE Royal Rumble Factions The Nation of Domination The Rock event worn shirt
    -2002 Fleer WWE Royal Rumble Gimmick Matches The Rock vs. Trish Stratus Gender Match event worn shirts /25
    -2003 Fleer WWE Aggression Ring Leaders #RL-HH Hollywood Hulk Hogan event worn t-shirt
    -2003 Fleer WWE Aggression Ring Leaders #RL-SS Scott Steiner event worn t-shirt
    -2003 Fleer WWE Aggression Ring Leaders #RL-R The Rock event worn shirt
    -2003 Fleer WWE WrestleMania XIX Title Shots The Rock event worn memorabilia
    -2003 Fleer WWE WrestleMania XIX WrestleMania Flashbacks Hollywood Hulk Hogan event worn memorabilia
    -2004 Fleer WWE Chaos Tuff Guys The Rock event worn memorabilia
    -2004 Fleer WWE WrestleMania XX Champions & Contenders #CCS-R The Rock event used material
    -2004 Fleer WWE WrestleMania XX Champions & Contenders #CCD-SA/R Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Rock event used material

Prior to the release of 2005 Topps Heritage the list of wrestling cards on my want list is rather small. This is due to the fact that except for the 98' & 99' Topps WCW Authentic Autographs there are very few chase cards of my favorite wrestlers. However, with the reintroduction of Topps this changed, and my want list grew.

-2005 Topps WWE Heritage Authentic Autographs Hulk Hogan
    -2005 Topps WWE Heritage Authentic Autographs Jerry "The King" Lawler
    -2005 Topps WWE Heritage Authentic Autographs John Cena
    -2005 Topps WWE Heritage Ringside Relics Hulk Hogan event worn shirt
    -2005 Topps WWE Heritage Ringside Relics John Cena event worn shirt
    -2006 Topps WWE Heritage II Authentic Autographs John Cena
    -2006 Topps WWE Heritage II Ringside Relics Hulk Hogan event worn shirt
    -2006 Topps WWE Heritage II Ringside Relics John Cena event worn hat
    -2006 Topps WWE Heritage II Ringside Relics John Cena event worn shirt
    -2006 Topps WWE Heritage Chrome Authentic Autographs Chris Benoit
    -2006 Topps WWE Heritage Chrome Authentic Autographs Jerry "The King" Lawler
    -2006 Topps WWE Heritage Chrome Authentic Autographs John Cena
    -2006 Topps WWE Heritage Chrome Authentic Autographs Sgt. Slaughter
    -2007 Topps WWE Action Authentic Autographs John Cena
    -2007 Topps WWE Heritage II Chrome Authentic Autographs John Cena
    -2007 Topps WWE Heritage III Authentic Autographs John Cena
    -2007 Topps WWE Heritage III Ringside Relics John Cena
    -2008 Topps WWE Heritage IV Authentic Autographs John Cena
    -2008 Topps WWE Ultimate Rivals Ringside Relics John Cena event worn shirt
    -2009 Topps WWE Authentic Autographs John Cena

I am mostly interested in official pack certified autographs, relics, and printing plates. However, here is a list of base, insert, and oddball trading cards that I am also interested in.
    - I need all five of the 1990 WWF Classic Series 1 Promo cards
    - I need all twelve of the 1990 WWF Gold Bond Ice Cream cards
    - I need all eleven of the 1991 WCW Promo cards
    - I need the 1991 WCW Premiere Edition Sting hologram
    - I need all twelve of the 1991 WWF Gold Bond Ice Cream cards
    - I need all nine of the 1992 WCW Magazine "All Sting" Collector's Special cards
    - I need all twelve of the 1992 WWF Gold Bond Ice Cream cards
    definitely more to come...

-Robert
    Last edited by MichiganMan; 07-22-2018 at 05:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

I dont have a lot of wrestling left to trade- but do you happen to have any 2010 Platinum parallels of any of the Divas (now Women's Division) because I have been putting together player collections of all of the lady's in the set and I still need a few.

Thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@ Palantri - I will double check when I get home, but I do not think I have much left from 2010 Platinum outside of autographs, and relics.

-Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

sounds great, thanks for checking!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (257)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes
    See kansas_city_royals_2011's Items on eBay

I have a 2017 Topps Chrome UFC Green Refractors #18 CM Punk (42/99) $10 for trade.

Do you have any Zack Ryder cards? I have nearly everything, but am always looking for printing plates and low serial-numbered stuff I don't have yet.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@ K.C._Royals - I believe that this is the only Zack Ryder card that I have, but I will double check.

-Robert
    Last edited by MichiganMan; 07-19-2018 at 12:12 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@ Palantri - This is the only 2010 Platinum Divas parallel that I found in my box.

@ K.C._Royals - These are the only other Zack Ryder cards that I could find in my box.

-Robert

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (257)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes
    See kansas_city_royals_2011's Items on eBay

MichiganMan
    Thanks so much for taking time to put those pics up, but I have all those.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Very jealous of your CM Punk collection, lol. If I end up finding any of the wrestlers you listed, I will let you know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have these

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast