SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Topps Baseball Sticker Yearbook 1987

Hello,
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

I have just start a new project with the Topps Baseball sticker yearbook 1987.

My only problem : i struggle to stick the stickers in the album ; the stickers bend in the album and remove ; have you get the same problem with the old stickers ?

Any tips are welcome.

Happy Collecting

Last edited by Undraftedplayer; 07-20-2018 at 12:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe a gluestick?

I've got a partially completed 1989 book that I'll give you for the price of shipping, if you're interested.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maybe a gluestick?

I've got a partially completed 1989 book that I'll give you for the price of shipping, if you're interested.

I may find a solution for my "problem". Now i don't remove the stickers from the " cardboard back" ; i just put some glue on the back of the "sticker cardboard back " and i put the stickers in the album.

Yes i am interested in your 1989 book, i will send you a PM message ; i will pay you the shipping costs and even if i live over the pound i will try to send in my sports collection something than you need.

Happy Collecting