Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Who’s Cracking Ultimate?

Haven’t seen too much of the product out there. Any big hits?

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree, not a ton of breaks on the sites and really not much on Ebay.

I collect the rookies, and to this point the /99 are as usual overpriced. I'll wait until they settle down, maybe more will be busted once it hits E-pack.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I think a lot of people are holding off right now. Haven't seen much breaks, either. Still a ton of gorgeous shield cards just begging to be pulled though. And Craig's /99 rookies!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

Ultimate is probably the greatest offending product for having a critically low amount of cards that are actually sought out and collected by collectors so over time fewer and fewer people are bothering to crack wax - even group breaks struggle with it as nearly everything pulled is panned over by the market.

I think that instead of 1-packifying products like SPX/BlackDiamond they should have considered taking the staples from those products and adding them to Ultimate - then discontinuing the legacy product. I don't really think there's all that much market for Ultimate, SPGU, SPX, Black Diamond, Premier (+ Splendor/Cup). Collapsing 1 or 2 of those into the others would really spruce up the overall line.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Ultimate is probably the greatest offending product for having a critically low amount of cards that are actually sought out and collected by collectors so over time fewer and fewer people are bothering to crack wax - even group breaks struggle with it as nearly everything pulled is panned over by the market.

I think that instead of 1-packifying products like SPX/BlackDiamond they should have considered taking the staples from those products and adding them to Ultimate - then discontinuing the legacy product. I don't really think there's all that much market for Ultimate, SPGU, SPX, Black Diamond, Premier (+ Splendor/Cup). Collapsing 1 or 2 of those into the others would really spruce up the overall line.

Out of all those products mentioned, I think SPx should be the one to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think a lot of people are holding off right now. Haven't seen much breaks, either. Still a ton of gorgeous shield cards just begging to be pulled though. And Craig's /99 rookies!

I'm laying off them for now until they settle...much easier to collect if you're patient.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

I still have nightmares from opening last years Ultimate. I may never open another pack again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See EmpireHockey's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I love UD Ultimate Collection. They are by far the best product out there. That said, I hope the demand stays low so don’t overpay for cards and I get to collect all the players each year for a decent penny!

Sent from my iPad using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I love UD Ultimate Collection. They are by far the best product out there. That said, I hope the demand stays low so don’t overpay for cards and I get to collect all the players each year for a decent penny!

Sent from my iPad using Sports Card Forum mobile app

I agree the cards are beautiful and top end. However the boxes are usually crap. Its easily the worst product value wise. The autos rarely outsell the FWAs. The /99s hold nice value buts they've significantly increased the number of /99s.

This year the boxes look way better value wise but that's not saying much.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I like the designs this year. If I can get some decent deals on team GBs I'll pick a couple of habs spots. Ultimate is better than SPX/Black/BlackDiamond in my opinion, but in that range my preferred product is Premier.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast