Happy Weekend All - Here's what's going on The Card Swap!

This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

BREAK PROMOTION
The previous breaks filled quicker than I expected, so things broke sooner and now there is a little gap. We can break these as soon as they are closer to filling up. To help get these filled, I'll cover shipping! Please use code SHIPTOGETHER to knock off the shipping charges. The code will expire in a couple days. If you are entered, I will keep everyone updated as to when it gets scheduled. Here are links to what's breaking next!

TOPPS FINEST - Lots of good teams remaining, like Cardinals, Cubs, Dodgers, Indians, and Orioles (well good teams for collecting cards - ha). Teams range from $3-15

BOWMAN PLATINUM - Lots of good teams remaining, like Cardinals, Dodgers, Nationals, Red Sox, and White Sox. Teams range from $5-15

INCEPTION - 14 spot random draft style. 6 Spots remain. $12 each or 2/$20 (with code 2INCEPTION)

*** sorry, can't use more than one coupon code (site's decision not mine), so if want me to work up an invoice let me know ***

NEW HOME PAGE and SHOP PAGE
The site keeps evolving, and I am really proud of the changes on the site. I always felt the site was too confusing and singles were not being seen as easily as they should. So now the menu features drop downs to different shops, singles, and team. The team drop down is my favorite. Pick a team and all cards available will come up. Does not include bargain bin items.

VARIATION GUIDE
Updated with Optic! No Ginter to add to it. If you download the PDF, that's updated now with Bowman Platinum and Optic

BARGAIN BINS
Lots more added to the Dollar Bin and the Rookie Bin

GRADE THE BREAKS
Had a couple breaks this week. Come see how we did.
ALLEN & GINTER
DONRUSS OPTIC

T-SHIRTS
The T-shirts are in stock and ready to ship! I wore mine during the break last night. Not saying there's anything to it, but it was our best break yet :-)

That's all for now! But I have a lot of things planned to send out later this week. Please let me know if you have any questions.