SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    See wisconsinpack's Items on eBay

Tristar Hidden Treasures Autographed Baseballs. With Box COA and Stats Card

Up for sale are multiple players from Tristar Hidden Treasure Autographed Baseballs. Every baseball comes with the original box. And the Stats card with the ball and the COA sticker on the ball. Message me if you want multiple balls or if you want other ones. These are just some players im selling. But if you want a specific player I can see if I have him in my stock. I will also be selling Unopened Series 9 baseballs in the original wrapping (Series 9 is the Red boxes). Byron Buxton is the only baseball I did not get from Tristar. I will ship them out in a regular box with the COA.
    Byron Buxton 40$
    Alcides Escobar WS ball 50$
    Matt Duffy 35$
    Julio Teheran 30$
    Gaylord Perry 33$
    Wade Boggs Inscribed (HOF 05) 40$
    Joe Nathan 30$
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Billy Williams 40$
    Gary Sheffield 45$
    Remember ask me any questions with the baseballs or if u want different ones or unopened ones. Thank you for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images