Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - alphadeltaXray85 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics

Looking to trade 2018 Score for 2018 Score

I'm building a set of 2018 Score, and i know some of you are as well. I'm looking to possibly trade some of my doubles for some of yours. I have a TON of them and pretty sure I have something you probably need, and vice versa. Or if you're not building and don't need any of my 2018 Score, then I could possibly trade something else for them.
    Let me know if interested and what you need for your set. If you want/need somwthing besides Score (in return for score) then you can lmk what you like and we can possibly work something out.

Feel free to reply here, or PM me for a faster response. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm building a set of 2018 Score, and i know some of you are as well. I'm looking to possibly trade some of my doubles for some of yours. I have a TON of them and pretty sure I have something you probably need, and vice versa. Or if you're not building and don't need any of my 2018 Score, then I could possibly trade something else for them.
    Let me know if interested and what you need for your set. If you want/need somwthing besides Score (in return for score) then you can lmk what you like and we can possibly work something out.

Feel free to reply here, or PM me for a faster response. Thanks!

Any Sam darnold

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics

Not any extras, sorry

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions
    See Michiganmax41's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Where's your set want List?
    Need , newer Detroit players ( Herndon Hooker, Amon-ra St. Brown, Larkin, Husso, Bergren, Simon Edvinsson # 563 sps, Soderblom, Sam Laporta, Akil Badoo, Javier Baez,Cunningham) Hidden Content
    FB list: Hidden Content

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

lmk what need

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me know the #'s you need and I will see what I have. I am looking for Packers and former BYU players especially Taysom Hill.

Eric