Thread: Been away for years

Been away for years

As the title says, I have been away for years. However, the 18 Donruss MLB cards are getting my interest up again. One question for anyone, is the SCF app I am seeing in Google Play legit?
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Ben Roethlisberger 109 (0 N/A) $792.55
    Jason Campbell 117 (1 N/A) $625.25
    Calvin Johnson 63 (3 N/A) $555.00
    Dwyane Wade 41 (1 N/A) $169.00

2. Kronozio
    Hello @totoro1972, we are happy that you found us! If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the Feedback and Suggestions forum as we are always looking to improve SCF. Also, I invite you to review our free tools to enhance your collections such as our Inventory Manager and Through the Mail Manager! -Scott

totoro1972- Welcome back to SCF! Unfortunately I do not know the answer to your question about the app.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF and it is a good site!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Saquon Barkley, Jay Ajayi and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

I’ve been using the app on my iPad and it works pretty good. Not quite as good as the full site, but not bad for browsing the forums

Sent from my iPad using SportsCardForum
    I collect Albert Pujols and Calvin Johnson
    Working on 54 Topps Baseball - No creases
    Want List - Hidden Content

Thank you all for the kind words and the information. I will begin to slowly acclimatize myself back into the fold. Have a great day all!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Ben Roethlisberger 109 (0 N/A) $792.55
    Jason Campbell 117 (1 N/A) $625.25
    Calvin Johnson 63 (3 N/A) $555.00
    Dwyane Wade 41 (1 N/A) $169.00

Hello, and welcome back to SCF totoro1972. I myself just returned to SCF after a four year hiatus, and I am still trying to work myself back into a SCF routine as well.

-Robert
    Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Tom Brady
    ”Bruise Brothers”, “Grind Line”, “Russian 5”
    Steve Yzerman, Brendan Shanahan, Mike Modano
    “Motor City Bad Boys”, “Fab 5”, Michael Jordan, Penny
    Mike Tyson, Brian Stann, CM Punk, Tiger Woods

Welcome to SCF Charles, hope you are enjoying yourself here!