Thread: New Member - John Lawrence

New Member - John Lawrence

Hi everyone, I am a new member to SCF. Came over here from Beckett since it seems a lot of folks that used to trade on Beckett came over here. I like to trade, and am a very quick responder to trade offers. Love collecting the New England Patriots (post-1994).

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Welcome to SCF, @jwlawrence06! If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the Feedback and Suggestions forum as we are always looking to improve SCF. Also, I invite you to review our free tools to enhance your collections such as our Inventory Manager and Through the Mail Manager! -Scott

Welcome to SCF and there are a lot of Patriots fans here!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Saquon Barkley, Jay Ajayi and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy it here.

John- Welcome to SCF!. I agree with you- trading is better than buying and selling.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Hello and welcome
    I Collect Cleveland Browns,Drew Bledsoe

John, glad to see you have migrated over here. Welcome to SCF ! All the best with your collections moving forward!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Hello, and welcome to SCF jwlawrence06. I have been a member on Beckett almost as long as I have been a member here at SCF, but I have less than five completed trades over there. I say you made the right move.

-Robert
    Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Tom Brady
    ”Bruise Brothers”, “Grind Line”, “Russian 5”
    Steve Yzerman, Brendan Shanahan, Mike Modano
    “Motor City Bad Boys”, “Fab 5”, Michael Jordan, Penny
    Mike Tyson, Brian Stann, CM Punk, Tiger Woods

Welcome to SCF John, enjoy yourself here and have fun adding to your collection!