Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    ok have everyone marked down so far. ill check with the others. if you guys are making other deals and notice team collectors for unclaimed teams ask if they want to join. the more claimed teams the more boxes we can open
    Go ahead and put me down for the Bears. Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hey everyone I am going to try doing a case break of 2018 Absolute if you guys are interested.
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Please check out my next group break 2018 Absolute Case Hidden Content (Pick Your Team!)

Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    Hey everyone I am going to try doing a case break of 2018 Absolute if you guys are interested.

Canceling this one or doing absolute as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch052 View Post
    Canceling this one or doing absolute as well?
    not cancelling it, im not sure the other one will fill. if it does ill just push this one back a few weeks

Please check out my next group break 2018 Absolute Case Hidden Content (Pick Your Team!)

Put me down for the Falcons
    Just getting back into hobby

Currently seeking Pittsburgh Steelers and Barry Sanders

Hidden Content

I'm in again and I'll keep the Ravens.
    Matt
    ROLL TIDE!!!

Collecting all that I can (Football, Baseball, Basketball).
    Especially: Former players of The University of Alabama Crimson Tide

This break will be done at the end of September. I updated the original post to clarify this information. If anyone is interested we still have teams available for the Absolute Case Break in a few weeks.

Please take a moment to like PrimeTime Football Breaks on facebook and invite anyone else you feel may be interested. I am trying to get these breaks filled so we can do bigger and better ones. Everything will still go through SCF.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12