Scott’s notes from the Nationals (8/2) - eBay programs

I’ll make this reasonable quick as it’s late and I need my beauty sleep.

If you are not following scfnews on twitter, please do as I’m am updating periodically Friday and Saturday.

I spent a bit of time talking to eBay today and there 2 programs I want you all to be aware of

1) if you want to list 10 items free of ANY eBay fees (PayPal fees still apply) - go to eBay.com/nscc10free to active this. Items need to be listed by August 8, 2018

IMG_1533268919.501708.jpg

2) if you are looking to test drive an anchor store ($300 value) for 2 months - check out eBay.com/freeanchorstore for these details. There are no details on expiration.

Both of these are nationals “exclusives” but I did get permission to share this will you all from SCFs eBay contact. So, I hope you can take advantage of this.

Other notes

IMG_1117.jpg

This card will be used for a contest of giveaway - “squints” from the Sandlot signed about 200 of these cards today. Hat tip to @zpk35 for the heads up on this as it was not heavily promoted by topps.

If you have questions or looking for something at the Nationals - reach out to myself, @doniceage, @lil5up3rman, @michigandan. No promises that we can make. I am only here until Saturday afternoon.

Thanks,
    Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Thanks Scott for the info and I use the FeeBay deal each month for the 10 deals for free!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

I love that “Squints” autograph... feeling the urge to watch a movie tonight.

-Robert
    Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Tom Brady
    ”Bruise Brothers”, “Grind Line”, “Russian 5”
    Steve Yzerman, Brendan Shanahan, Mike Modano
    “Motor City Bad Boys”, “Fab 5”, Michael Jordan, Penny
    Mike Tyson, Brian Stann, CM Punk, Tiger Woods