Dealer thrown out of the National for selling fakes...

Anybody go to the National want to give us a first hand account?

https://fox8.com/2018/08/02/vendor-a...cleveland/amp/

2. Kronozio
    Sorry no in person footage but I am glad to see & hear about such prompt response & removal by the police.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Very good to see
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Greetings:
    Not the first time a dealer was removed from the National due to bogus autographs. In 2008 I assisted in removing a dealer from the Chicago show due to this type of thing.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content

I agree with all of the above comments about how it's good to see a fraud shutdown so quickly and decisively. It's unfortunate, however, that it is necessary.
    @BSEBALLCOMMISH75 , I can't speak for everyone else, but I would enjoy hearing about your experience in '08.

I wonder, too, why this story made headlines but the one from '08, seemingly, didn't.

Greetings:
    It wasn't talked about much during the National due to ongoing investigation
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by camsue View Post
    Very good to see
    Exactly. I cant stand these rip off jerks

It takes either a lot of guts or a lot stupidity to go to the National and sell fakes
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content