Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2018 Panini Immaculate Collegiate Checklist. Help, I'm lost!

I'm a single player collector, Herschel Walker specifically, and I need help in figuring out the checklists for the 2018 Panini Immaculate Collegiate set. I just acquired this card: img010.jpgimg009.jpg It was pulled from a 2018 pack. The date on the reverse is 2015. Someone told me it's from the 2017 update set, which is part of the 2018 set. But why is it dated 2015? Also, the card # is 8. It's serial #'d to 49. Nowhere I've checked, Panini's official site, Cardboard Connection, wherever, does Walker have a card # of 8 is this particular set. I tried to contact Panini, but they never answer their phone, and it you email them, you only have 3 choices, redemption ?; factory damaged cards, or missing advertising content. Can one of you guys tell me exactly what I have here? thanks, Banny at www.theherschelhoard.com.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Check this out... I think the card # is irrelevant. It's in Beckett too if you search for "immaculate herschel walker"

https://www.cardboardconnection.com/...football-cards

Definitely confusing. Sweet card none the less.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I still don't get the 2015 date, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

That makes two of us.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I've filled out queries with Panini online about checklist items and put it under the media option. They've responded to it anyways so worth a shot. Worst that can happen is they close the ticket.