Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country
    Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See bballkm32's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Topps MVP Promotion Prize Cards

Does anyone have any of these? I see that we only have the 1999-00 set listed and am working to gather details about the 2000-01 and 2001-02 sets. I have players for 17 of 19 in 2000-01 and only 3 of 6 for 2001-02. I am guessing that there are a lot more for 2001-02 but the highest number I could find a picture of was 6. Here are some pictures to help with what the sets looks like:

2000-01:
    2000-01 Topps MVP Promotion MVP13 Karl-Malone.jpg

2001-02:
    2001-02 Topps MVP Promotion MVP5 Karl-Malone.jpg

Also, if anyone has the Karl Malone 2001-02, I am intersted in trading/buying it.
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, Jarrod Uthoff, Tyler Cook, Keegan Murray, Kris Murray, Luka Garza, Joe Wieskamp, Jordan Bonhannon, DJ Carton
    Hidden Content

Inventory:
    Hidden Content

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country

Small Update, I have uploaded the sets/cards that I was able to find for both years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seems a bit weird to have a redemption set that small but I thought what Topps did was run the MVP Promotion and when a guy won for that week he won and thus made it into the redemption set. That's how it worked on the baseball side of the promotion at least.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country

You are exactly right. However, it was not the NBA player of the week, it was who Topps declared the player of the week. From what I can find each year has roughly 30 cards and includes the East and West conference finals MVPs, Rookie of the Year, and Finals MVP, but I cannot be sure. I hope that some people on here have some PC cards stashed away some where and can help us out to populate the checklists. They might also find that cards in these sets might be worth quite a bit because of how rare they are (or at least hard to find anything about them at all on the internet).