Im new. I dont know what to doooo

I hope everyone got my title joke (Joe Dirt). I signed up here years ago, but this is the first time Ive bothered to really check it out. I collect hockey mostly, pc mackinnon, mcdavid, Senators, Seth Jones, barkov, Huberdeau, and nice Rookie patches and autos. Ive began collecting a bit of baseball to. Am looking to do some fun trading to help us all with our collection.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hello @Therealmahoney, we are happy that you found us! If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the Feedback and Suggestions forum as we are always looking to improve SCF. Also, I invite you to review our free tools to enhance your collections such as our Inventory Manager and Through the Mail Manager! -Scott

Welcome to SCF and make sure to check the site out!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Hello, and welcome to SCF @Therealmahoney. I do a little hockey collecting myself. I collect Detroit Red Wings on card autographs (one per player). I hope you have success, and fun trading.

-Robert
    Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Tom Brady
    Bruise Brothers, Grind Line, Russian 5
    Steve Yzerman, Brendan Shanahan, Mike Modano
    Motor City Bad Boys, Fab 5, Michael Jordan, Penny
    Mike Tyson, Brian Stann, CM Punk, Tiger Woods

Welcome to SCF, it's a great site with many knowledgable members.

Good luck with your collection!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Victor Mete, and
    Young Guns graded BGS 9.5.

Hello! Welcome to the forums. It's a great place to be. There are a ton of hockey card collectors like yourself on here. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM on here. Best of luck adding cards to your collections!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

You found a great site for hockey.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Therealmahoney- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF Kris, hope you are enjoying yourself here. Have fun adding to your Hockey and Baseball collections!