Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bluenote23lu's Items on eBay

European basketball cards collectors

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to post this, and if not, apologies and feel free to delete the post , but I was wondering if there were other basketball trading card collectors in Europe besides me (there have to be) and thought it might be cool if we could get a sort of list going so we could trade etc. without exorbitant shipping costs.

So I'll start and you guys can add your Country of residence if you feel like it.

Cheers,

Jeff

Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I am not from Europe, and I don't want to hijack your thread. I just think it's a cool idea, and wish you luck.

I remember when SCF was really active, I "met" a quite a few people from Europe on here. BTW, what languages do people speak in Luxembourg?

I remember chatting with you a long time ago about your avatar (Statue of Liberty dunk). I see you've been on SCF for a long time too!

Good luck on this thread!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bluenote23lu's Items on eBay

Hi,

I think I can vaguely remember lol. Well it seems the hobby has been slowed down considerably. I remember the days of the first exquisites and all the fuss about it, since then interest seems to have dropped, for whatever reason (overproduction? economy?). Anyways, just wanted to test the waters in Europe, seems like not much is ging on though :)

Oh and in Luxembourg we speak Luxembourgish (an official language spoken only by about 400000 ppl), french, german and there's increasing presence of English as well. We're kind of unique du to the fact that only half the population of the country has the luxembourgish nationality so it's a cultural and therefore linguisitic potpourri we see ourselves confronted with. It's fun :)

Cheers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Similar to Belgium. I am in the US. My company works with a company in Belgium. I believe they speak French & German & English.

I have a co-worker who is from Lichtenstein. I can speak German to him, but I can't understand him because I believe they speak Swiss German or another dialect.

Viel spass!
    Last edited by LakersMC; 08-24-2018 at 09:44 AM.