Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sets wanted

     
  1. #1

    Sets wanted

    Hi all ,
    With the kids back in school I have a little more time for collecting again.Right now I'm looking for the 1986 OPC baseball set as well as the 1987 Donruss and 1992 Donruss sets . I know they're not the most desirable sets but I like their look. I also want a 1993 Luis Tiant card #122 but I don't know any more about what set it belongs to Thanks for reading

    Sent from my SM-T530NU using Sports Card Forum mobile app

  2. #2
    I currently have two (02) "unopened" 1992 Donruss Baseball sets available. PLMK if you'd be interested in either/both. If interested, in addition to the shipping cost, how much would you pay for the set(s) ? . Also, if you want both sets and have them removed from their set boxes and sent in a medium flat rate box, the shipping cost would be $13.65(I don't think they've gone up lately). Have a good evening.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    I currently have two (02) "unopened" 1992 Donruss Baseball sets available. PLMK if you'd be interested in either/both. If interested, in addition to the shipping cost, how much would you pay for the set(s) ? . Also, if you want both sets and have them removed from their set boxes and sent in a medium flat rate box, the shipping cost would be $13.65(I don't think they've gone up lately). Have a good evening.
    PM sent

    Sent from my SM-T530NU using Sports Card Forum mobile app

  4. #4
    I have the 87 set, its been opened, but thats the way I bought it, never did more than check to male sure everything was there, it is. Including the Clemente puzzle. Depending on what price you had in mind. Pm me and we can discuss more.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan P View Post
    I also want a 1993 Luis Tiant card #122 but I don't know any more about what set it belongs to
    @Joan P- The Tiant card you describe is from 93 Upper Deck All-Time Heroes
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    @Joan P- The Tiant card you describe is from 93 Upper Deck All-Time Heroes
    Thanks for that information. I'm definitely going to track that card down

    Sent from my SM-T530NU using Sports Card Forum mobile app

  7. #7
    I have a 1987 hand collated Donruss set if interested. It includes the Clemente puzzle set. Am asking $18.00 dlvd east coast, $20.00 dlvd for west coast.

    Bill
    Please visit my sports card website with over 10,000 cards listed.
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    I also found a 1992 Donruss factory set opened (red box) if you haven't purchased one yet.

    Bill

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chilly55 View Post
    I have a 1987 hand collated Donruss set if interested. It includes the Clemente puzzle set. Am asking $18.00 dlvd east coast, $20.00 dlvd for west coast.

    Bill
    PM sent

    Sent from my SM-T530NU using Sports Card Forum mobile app

  10. #10
    I've got a deal for the two Donruss sets, still looking for the OPC

    Sent from my SM-T530NU using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on