Thread: Josh allen!!!!

Cool Josh allen!!!!

For anyone who didn't get to watch the Bills v Panthers game yesterday, you may want to at least watch THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Josh Allen is an absolute blast to watch play football … he may flame out and be a complete bust in the NFL, but if anyone wants to see a rookie with Hall of Fame "arm talent" combined with Hall of Fame level "athleticism", watch the above video … Allen is a bigger, more athletic Brett Favre … seriously. Now, that doesn't mean he'll have anywhere near the career Favre had, for all we know he could be Jamarcus Russell 2.0, but the kid has all the talent in the world to become a legend.

His first NFL pass was a 62 yard bomb that was on the money … later in the game, under heavy pressure he just flipped his wrist and threw a 64 yard bomb that just missed his receiver. He also had some absolutely dazzling displays of athleticism and his TD pass was a highlight reel laser of a throw.

I love this kid and can't wait to see him and Sam "White Jameis" Darnold going head to head down the road!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Thanks for sharing. The kid definitely has some serious arm strength just needs to watch the picks. If you throw the long ball there going to be plenty of those coming with all the td's.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

He definitely has a unique throwing technique. He is fun to watch.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

I'm glad to see Josh Allen getting some love ... he is indeed extremely fun to watch play!

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.

He does have talent but Buffalo has a way of destroying talent lately....guess it isn't even that lately since it goes all the way back to 1999 now.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

GREAT GAME today for Josh Allen against an elite defense ... I really, really like watching this young man play QB ... I don't really want to have my two favorite AFC QB's (Darnold & Allen) in the same division for the next decade but I can't help but like Josh Allen!

He is a bright spot for the Bills for sure. Should be a interesting year if he can put it all together but what an arm!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

He was extremely fun to watch. Unfortunately I had picked the Vikings to win week 3 in my Pick em'. I especially liked the hurdling that he did yesterday!
    Collect NY Giants, Peyton Manning, and Archie Manning