Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh allen!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cool Josh allen!!!!

For anyone who didn't get to watch the Bills v Panthers game yesterday, you may want to at least watch THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Josh Allen is an absolute blast to watch play football … he may flame out and be a complete bust in the NFL, but if anyone wants to see a rookie with Hall of Fame "arm talent" combined with Hall of Fame level "athleticism", watch the above video … Allen is a bigger, more athletic Brett Favre … seriously. Now, that doesn't mean he'll have anywhere near the career Favre had, for all we know he could be Jamarcus Russell 2.0, but the kid has all the talent in the world to become a legend.

His first NFL pass was a 62 yard bomb that was on the money … later in the game, under heavy pressure he just flipped his wrist and threw a 64 yard bomb that just missed his receiver. He also had some absolutely dazzling displays of athleticism and his TD pass was a highlight reel laser of a throw.

I love this kid and can't wait to see him and Sam "White Jameis" Darnold going head to head down the road!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for sharing. The kid definitely has some serious arm strength just needs to watch the picks. If you throw the long ball there going to be plenty of those coming with all the td's.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

He definitely has a unique throwing technique. He is fun to watch.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

very cool

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm glad to see Josh Allen getting some love ... he is indeed extremely fun to watch play!

SCF Rewards
    Country

He does have talent but Buffalo has a way of destroying talent lately....guess it isn't even that lately since it goes all the way back to 1999 now.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

GREAT GAME today for Josh Allen against an elite defense ... I really, really like watching this young man play QB ... I don't really want to have my two favorite AFC QB's (Darnold & Allen) in the same division for the next decade but I can't help but like Josh Allen!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

He is a bright spot for the Bills for sure. Should be a interesting year if he can put it all together but what an arm!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

He was extremely fun to watch. Unfortunately I had picked the Vikings to win week 3 in my Pick em'. I especially liked the hurdling that he did yesterday!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Josh Allen returned from injury today and controlled the game vs. the Jaguars wonderfully, pulled out a "W" and is now a remarkable 3-3 on the year while the team is just 1-4 without him starting at QB.

He's the AFC version of Cam Newton and now has 254 yards rushing and 4 rushing TD's in just 6.5 games of action, which would extrapolate to 625 rushing yards and 10 rushing TD's ... awesome.

I don't know if he'll ever develop into an accurate passer, but he's still a joy to watch play and is the one and only reason I have to watch the Bills play, that's for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast