Panini Peek: 2018 Impeccable Football Set to Arrive in Late September (Preview Gallery)

Set to arrive in hobby shops across North America in late September, 2018 Impeccable Football will deliver, on average, five autographs (including at least one Rookie Patch Autograph) in each hobby box (eight cards per box, three boxes per case). All patch autographs will be numbered to 75 or less.

Featuring some of the most attractive designs of the season and brimming with highlights, Impeccable Football is brimming with highlights, including . . .

Look for unique Elegance Rookie Patch Autographs featuring helmet pieces, nameplates, gloves and NFL Shields. Helmet/Patch Autos are numbered to 75, Helmet/Nameplate Autos are numbered to 25, Helmet/Glove Autos are numbered to 15 and Dual NFL Logo Autos are numbered to one.
    Elegance Veteran Patch Autographs honor the NFL’s best veterans and legends. Base Veteran Patch Autos are numbered to 75 or less and are paralleled by Silver (numbered to 25 or less), Gold (numbered to 10 or less) and Platinum 1/1 versions.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2018/...y/#more-221765
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I like the look of the set, the use of water color impressionism for the design is eye appealing. I do question the use of gold on that Brady card. Seems like something that is normally the domain of Gold Standard and Black Gold products. Cross pollination would seem to dilute brand identity.