Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay or Sports Card Direct?

Here's the thing though folks - if there are very few people using it, there will be very few cards listed. Maybe if more people joined and added their cards, there would be more activity and more to choose from.

How can a site grow if nobody joins because of low results? How can the site improve if there is no activity?
    Last edited by Leafsman; 08-12-2018 at 01:47 AM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    ebay by far, checked SCD out once, no desire to go back
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1074/1179 91.1%
    1/1's and Plates: 10

just bought a couple cards off SCD
    contacted seller via pm.
    he is in the states but he worked with me to get a reasonable shipping price up here.
    card was well priced, communications was good so maybe i will keep an eye on this sellers cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsman View Post
    Here's the thing though folks - if there are very few people using it, there will be very few cards listed. Maybe if more people joined and added their cards, there would be more activity and more to choose from.

How can a site grow if nobody joins because of low results? How can the site improve if there is no activity?
    I just don't think there are enough of us (into hockey, anyway) to support another alternative. Just based on pure volume, ebay is king and it will remain this way for some time. We have COMC, and to a lesser extent sportlots.com. There just isn't enough to to add another.

lol, ebay x100...

Ebay has any card and every card you could possibly want.... I mean you could search for a card numbered out of 15 and find 3 of them.

Also, ebay is too simple, too established and.... I can't see collectors moving from ebay to Sports Card Direct.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12