Congrats to Andrew Luck on His Return

Congrats to Andrew Luck on his return to NFL action after 585 days ... he wasn't sharp and didn't seem to have much zip of his passes but it was wonderful seeing him play again. He's just so easy to root for and he is one of those QB's that is a lot of fun to watch play!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    It will be interesting to see what happens with Luck. He could either come back strong and be a HOF player or he could get hurt again and be a total flop and be a total what if? type player.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I hope he will be OK this year, he is great QB and Colts will be very dangerous with him
    Collect:
    NHL players +-1200/+-6500

Quote Originally Posted by Jameis1of1 View Post
    didn't seem to have much zip of his passes
    Hopefully temporary but not a good sign.