Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sam "WHITE JAMEIS" Darnold Has Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting to watch Sam play and I wasn't disappointed ... honestly he didn't show much as the game plan was very vanilla and he basically just dinked and dunked the whole game, but he played a solid game (outside of one terrible throw that should have been picked) and threw his first TD in a nice performance ... I think the Jets got a good one!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think he could be a good player for the Jets but I still think playing for the Jets/Giants (they have the same stadium) might be the worse environment for any QB to play in. Either there or Chicago.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think he could be a good player for the Jets but I still think playing for the Jets/Giants (they have the same stadium) might be the worse environment for any QB to play in. Either there or Chicago.

Why do you say that? It's been a good fit for Eli?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Darnold ain’t Jameis. Darnold is good. Jameis isnt

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Darnold ain’t Jameis. Darnold is good. Jameis isnt

Cute … completely inaccurate but cute. Darnold plays almost EXACTLY the same way Jameis plays, though he has a bit better athleticism and a bit worse of an arm than Jameis. If both QBs took the names off their jerseys it'd be very hard to tell them apart unless Jameis unleashed a laser Darnold simply can't throw, or Darnold took off around the end and sprinted for the end zone at a speed Jameis simply can't match.

If Darnold become #1 all-time in both passing yards and passing TDs before the age of 24 as Jameis has, and get the Jets into the playoff hunt the way Jameis did with the Bucs in his 2nd year, he'll be on Jameis' pace as he's entering the league at the same age Jameis did … personally, I don't see either happening. I love Darnold but I doubt he starts game 1, doubt he has has back-to-back 4,000 yard seasons to start his career, doubt he tops Jameis' yard and TD marks through his first 3 years and doubt he has the Jets in the playoff hunt in his 2nd year … I'm rooting for him though as I love the kid!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cute … completely inaccurate but cute. Darnold plays almost EXACTLY the same way Jameis plays, though he has a bit better athleticism and a bit worse of an arm than Jameis. If both QBs took the names off their jerseys it'd be very hard to tell them apart unless Jameis unleashed a laser Darnold simply can't throw, or Darnold took off around the end and sprinted for the end zone at a speed Jameis simply can't match.

If Darnold become #1 all-time in both passing yards and passing TDs before the age of 24 as Jameis has, and get the Jets into the playoff hunt the way Jameis did with the Bucs in his 2nd year, he'll be on Jameis' pace as he's entering the league at the same age Jameis did … personally, I don't see either happening. I love Darnold but I doubt he starts game 1, doubt he has has back-to-back 4,000 yard seasons to start his career, doubt he tops Jameis' yard and TD marks through his first 3 years and doubt he has the Jets in the playoff hunt in his 2nd year … I'm rooting for him though as I love the kid!

Rooting for him too... just I think the suspension and the bucs hard year last year

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I still think playing for the Jets/Giants (they have the same stadium) might be the worse environment for any QB to play in. Either there or Chicago.

Nah, Chicago isn't hard to play in. Just ask Favre or Rodgers........................................... .................................................. ................ /dead.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!

Sam "WHITE JAMEIS" Darnold became the youngest QB to start in NFL game in history, and, just like Jameis Winston (and Brett Favre), threw a pick-6 on his very first NFL pass … but recovered to play a quality game and I had a blast watching it with my son!

However, I felt bad for Matt Stafford as he's one of my 5 favorite current QBs as well (Jameis, Darnold, Wentz, Stafford and Roethlisberger) and he had one of the worst games of his career … the Lions look like a 4-12 team, just atrocious.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Dear God lol We take those!
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

his last name is Darnold. at best he'll be another Bernie Kosar. but he'll never be great. His last name is Darnold and he looks like Howdie Doody

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast