Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well maybe not just yet. Lets wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    well maybe not just yet. Lets wait and see.
    Oh, I think he'll have a rough year … but it doesn't matter, he's 21 and the experience should serve him well in the future … I figure he'll finish with around 3,800 yards, 20-25 TDs and 13-18 picks and the Jets will probably go like 3-13, but again, it doesn't matter … fans need to take a long-term view on young QBs.

Josh Allen will likely have even worse stats … and that wouldn't bother me as Bills fan either

Josh Rosen could go 0-14 and have terrible stats, if Sam Bradford's stats through 2 games are any indication … and again, it wouldn't bother me as a Cardinals fan

Let the young pups play and enjoy the ride!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Quote Originally Posted by PhilElliot View Post
    his last name is Darnold. at best he'll be another Bernie Kosar. but he'll never be great. His last name is Darnold and he looks like Howdie Doody
    Dude his grandpappy is the Malboro man he was born great.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Forest View Post
    Dude his grandpappy is the Malboro man he was born great.
    and Darnold's son is none other than Deadspin's Drew Magary!!!!

https://twitter.com/drewmagary/statu...03026852859904

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12