Thread: Traded card players

Traded card players

I need some cards for my PC Traded players.... ( Jerseys doesn't match with team logos )

So, if you have any information or would do trade, just post on this page please...

Thanks for all your information,

Alex aka Hanifin ( old alexandrechayer )

EXEMPLE

2009-10 Upper Deck Trilogy #86 Scott Gomez.jpg
    Last edited by Hanifin; 08-25-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Very cool! I knew a collector that aimed for something along those lines as well. Best of luck with this project!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

There are going to be a TON of stuff from the 80's and 90's of that, especially if you include the famous "Traded to Team XXX" which was a popular line on a lot of Topps, OPC, and Score cards from the early 90's.
    99-00 Exclusives: 300/305 (98.4%)
    Hidden Content (Or Hidden Content ) / Hidden Content / Hidden Content

I create the checklist of my PC's.... If you're interested to trade for recent cheap cards, just check my traders in my sig... Secondly, Yes ! I'll need the famous "Traded to Team XXX".

Quote Originally Posted by LecavalierFan View Post
    There are going to be a TON of stuff from the 80's and 90's of that, especially if you include the famous "Traded to Team XXX" which was a popular line on a lot of Topps, OPC, and Score cards from the early 90's.

I was thinking of doing something along these lines. It wouldn't be when jersey/logo doesn't match, it was going to be those awful OPC airbrush jobs from the 70s/80s.

Exactly !.... I watch all OPC years top found my PC cards....

Quote Originally Posted by subban7677 View Post
    I was thinking of doing something along these lines. It wouldn't be when jersey/logo doesn't match, it was going to be those awful OPC airbrush jobs from the 70s/80s.

There is a dude on ebay that makes and sells custom cards like this.. He calls them "cards that never were" or something.. Cards of players that were traded, only played a handful of games with the team the player was traded to, then retired or signed with a new team after the season.. It's mostly players that played pre-1990 tho. Still cool cards tho, and definitely a cool concept.

A 1979-80 Topps/OPC card of Bobby Hull on the Whalers would be cool, that or a 1981-82 Topps/OPC card of Bobby Hull playing with the Rangers would be cool too. Hull did play 4 expedition games with the Rangers in 1981-82..

C2Vr1j7WQAQOCll.jpg