Help! 1950 -1960s baseball cards - Personal cards

Hello everyone, I just created an account and this is my first post. I have hundreds of baseball cards from the 1950s and 1960s. They range from prestine to torn up. I nearly have the entire 1954 Topps set. I was looking for some help as to where I could get my cards valued or even end up selling them at. I want to do this in person, as I live in Connecticut and there aren't too many shops that I know of that buy cards. Any help leading me in the right direction would be great!

2. Kronozio
    Welcome to SCF! Post some pics of your better cards, there are a lot of knowledgeable members on the board. If you need any help with anything drop me or any other staff member a pm.

It would probably be best if you could list the star players and rookies and their condition because a pristine Mickey Mantle is going to bring a ton whereas a common guy in pristine condition while very nice is going to be worth a lot less. So the value you are looking at could be a huge swing depending on which ones are in the best condition.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Welcome to the forum!

Need some pics or scans to judge condition. Then, I would recommend getting a Beckett online subscription (or purchase a Beckett Vintage Price Guide) for BV. When selling, I would suspect you would get 30-50% of that book value if selling in bulk to a reputable dealer.

Start with scans/pics, though.

Good luck!

Welcome to the page. I would be very interested in seeing them. I live in in Western New York and would not have a problem driving to Connecticut. Yes pics will help.

PM sent, thx Jim
    CT.

Quote Originally Posted by jaredayers View Post
    Hello everyone, I just created an account and this is my first post. I have hundreds of baseball cards from the 1950s and 1960s. They range from prestine to torn up. I nearly have the entire 1954 Topps set. I was looking for some help as to where I could get my cards valued or even end up selling them at. I want to do this in person, as I live in Connecticut and there aren't too many shops that I know of that buy cards. Any help leading me in the right direction would be great!
    Collecting Baseball Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content