Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very incredible congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I'm trying to think of something to say but I'm still stunned. That was incredible. Keep up the great work.

I also agree with you that you should bust out the history of hockey cards. They don't fit in your collection right being slabbed up
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Ridiculous, simply amazing. Well done man!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's amazing! I'll look forward to the next post.

The history of hockey stuff: If you value the slab as a variation on the original card, that's the only reason it makes sense (to me) to keep them that way. I doubt it would have much effect on the resale value if you decided to move the cards again. Cracking the slab probably means they fit into your collection better.... so I think I'd do it, yeah.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Awesome!
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BrownBullhead's Items on eBay

Hope I don't disappoint anyone here... but the surprise incoming is:

3 sealed boxes of Parkie Retro... plus... 3 sealed 20-box CASES of Parkie Retro! :)

I imagine there are less than 10 sealed cases remaining in the world , maybe more like 5?

I'm going to break the 3 loose boxes for now, but the cases are going to stay in my dark storage room until some point in the future. I'll do a thread of the 3-box break. I actually did 1 of the boxes already and was quite satisfied with my box "hit". ;-)

I really love the positive comments on this thread. :) Makes me feel better about being so obsessed with a given set and dedicating much time and resources to it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One pack pull (Lemieux) from my 3-box break this past weekend and 3 singles from COMC (via eBay). Total up to 534 singles now.

And still trippin' that I added 3 sealed CASES (20 boxes each) in dark storage in my basement. Can't imagine there are too many of those left around. The above 3 boxes are NOT from the cases.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Up to 551 unique cards now with the 17 new ones (and 2 replacements) I added from recent 41 box breaks plus a few other box breaks. Duplicates went to eBay.

Kaberle replaced a "Vault" copy and Shanahan replaced a NM copy with a "mint" copy.

And of course my 4 miracle Lemieux Auto's are above.

Last edited by BrownBullhead; 10-10-2018 at 09:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

10 more new p.c. cards from Thursday's case break. PC goes from 551 unique cards to 561 unique cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome show and tell.
    Some really nice sets there.
    Congrats
    Scott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12