Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

TTM Auto (international Shipping)

Hello
    I just had a quick question I'm hoping someone can clarify.
    I live in Canada. When I include an SASE for an auto request to someone in the United States, can I use a Canadian stamp on the SASE or I absolutely need a US stamp? If I need a US stamp, how have some of you gone about it? (Buy online, send money to buy stamp instead of actual stamp, etc.)

Thanks!
    Larry

TTM Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Browns Cleveland Cavaliers
    See jametagli_0's Items on eBay

i have the opposite problem as you, i live in the usa and send to canada on occasion.

if you are sending from canada and want a return back from the usa, you do need to affix usa postage to your sase

wheni need foreign stamps i find them on eby, or on the countrys postal website....usps.com will let your order direct from them, or you can always find cheap unused postage on ebay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

@Larry Lunchbucket Im a fellow ttmer and im well stocked on USPS postage. Canadian postage is no good here. If you need stamps just let me know. I can probably get them at cost. One stamp is 50 cents. Shipping a letter to Canada id sbout $1.50 I dont ttm hockey because of the postage. Maybe we can trade $10 us stamps to Canadian. You will need the $1.50 intl stamps. Anything bigger than a letter requires custom forms to be filled out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

Definitely need postage for the country your return will be coming from. I used this site to buy Japanese stamps to send to a few Japanese league guys:

http://www.interpostusa.com/index.php

While it looks like it's straight out of 1997, it does work.