1996 and 1997 Flair Hot Gloves - Griffey Value

Hi all - I'm an avid collector of rare or just outright cool-looking 90s inserts. One of my favorite sets from that period is the 1997 Flair Hot Gloves (set of 15), which at one point were relatively valuable cards - some still are. The same is true for the 1996 set.
    One question that I've been grappling with is the discrepancy in book value between the Ken Griffey Jr. (book value of $150) vs the other cards in the set (Jeter is the next highest valued card at $50, with most cards in the $5-8 range).

Does anyone know why the Griffey Hot Glove is worth so much more than the other players in the set? Does it have something to do with a limited production run or something else? For most insert sets of that era, Bonds, Ripken and Griffey tend to be in the same ballpark value-wise. But in the case of the 96 and 97 Hot Gloves, the Griffey is worth remarkably more.

Anybody know why this is?

Thanks

Bags

This is a good question because I saw this in Beckett. Usually they have a set price marker for players like you said but this is one of a couple Griffey 90s inserts that is wildly more valuable than others. I just figured there was a lot of activity on the card from Griffey collectors and set collectors so they sold for an extraordinary amount so Beckett made one of there few price adjustments on non recent stuff. If not I'm baffled and would like to here the story behind it too.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content