Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    NBA Hall of Fame speeches (anyone else watch them)?

    As I get older i appreciate the past so much more. Have to say out of all the speeches I truly loved Lefty speech on being a 86 year old inductee:


    All the speeches were great and have to love all the funny lines like Maurice saying "Charles told me not to cry up here". If you have time watch some of them.

    DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

  2. #2
    I actually flew out there from Los Angeles to see my All Time Favorite Player Steve Nash get inducted. But I truly agree with you. Of all the speeches, Lefty had the funniest and most memorable one! I met so many nba players. It was a truly once in a lifetime experience.

  3. #3
    Lefty is an amazing person and the speech is super good, thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Jay Ajayi and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RLim31 View Post
    I actually flew out there from Los Angeles to see my All Time Favorite Player Steve Nash get inducted. But I truly agree with you. Of all the speeches, Lefty had the funniest and most memorable one! I met so many nba players. It was a truly once in a lifetime experience.
    Ramil,
    Was that you holding the Nash jersey over the balcony? I went to Espy’s this year. Event like that are truly once in a lifetime.
    Congrats on going!
    Don
    @RLim31
    Last edited by doniceage; 09-10-2018 at 02:29 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    I went to Espy’s this year. Event like that are truly once in a lifetime.
    Did you ever do a write up on how this went? If so do you have the link to it and if not are you planning on do so?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Lefty is an amazing person and the speech is super good, thanks for sharing!

    Glad you liked it.

    DON

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Did you ever do a write up on how this went? If so do you have the link to it and if not are you planning on do so?
    @pwaldo

    I did not but I will write something up and post it up for you. The biggest thing is I like reading posts like this but for the most part there seems not to be a lot of interest in things like this. Since you asked will work on it just will need to do a little write up. Thanks for sharing your interest and will put a little something about it all came about and my time out there.

    DON\

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    @pwaldo

    I did not but I will write something up and post it up for you. The biggest thing is I like reading posts like this but for the most part there seems not to be a lot of interest in things like this. Since you asked will work on it just will need to do a little write up. Thanks for sharing your interest and will put a little something about it all came about and my time out there.

    DON\
    Yeah I always like hearing about this stuff. I wish more people were interested in posting their stories especially about going to the National and shows for those that can't go. Just is always an interesting read for me to hear about people going to cool events and I'm pretty sure you have some wild stories to tell about the ESPYs this year.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Ramil,
    Was that you holding the Nash jersey over the balcony? I went to Espy’s this year. Event like that are truly once in a lifetime.
    Congrats on going!
    Don
    @RLim31
    Hey Don,
    That was a suns jersey they were holding over the balcony. If it was me, I’d be holding the #10 Steve Nash jersey which I should have did haha. Just a great experience being there.
    Ramil

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RLim31 View Post
    Hey Don,
    That was a suns jersey they were holding over the balcony. If it was me, I’d be holding the #10 Steve Nash jersey which I should have did haha. Just a great experience being there.
    Ramil
    noted!

    Don

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on