Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: What’s the worth?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

What’s the worth?

Was wondering if anyone would have an idea of what the SV of this card raw and graded a 9.5 would be?

IMG_6968.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

150+ views and nobody has any ideas?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I don't think it would be as much as it seems (Rare and Graded 9.5 and hard signed).

My guess would be $200- $300 Raw and $350-$500 Graded 9.5. The cup printing plate auto went for $450. This isn't a "Rookie" or part of any set and has a very limited market. From what Ive seen in the past those epack VIp autos don't sell all that well on the market.

All it takes is1 person and you have a $700-$1000 offer though. Realistically on auction my numbers above would be what I would expect to get if that was my card. Anything lower I would be bummed and anything higher I would be extremely happy
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns