Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

However, since this is a Fitzpatrick thread ... make it 2 weeks in a row for "The Amish Rifle" ... give that man the NFC Player of the Week again ... the dude is hitting Linsanity levels ... awesome!

What if he puts up another crazy 400 yard, 3-4 TD game? Is there a QB controversy on the horizon? Do you ride out the hot streak then put Winston back in? Or is Winston 100% sure fire no matter what?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know what the Bucs will do but if I'm Winston I'd be super upset about the the NFL suspension since it could have been him putting up these stats with this team but now we will never know. Either way I think Fitzpatrick has earned a starting job in the NFL on some team next year because he is playing better than somebody like Sam Bradford who keeps getting chances to start everywhere for some unknown reason.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baltravens52's Items on eBay

Look I love Fitzpatrick and always root for him(I can hear Chris Berman saying Ryan Fitzpatrick from HAAARRVARD!) but he always does this. Start off the year hot, knocking off Brady or Rodgers or someone else he has no business outplaying, then a couple more games and he throws 6+ interceptions... for several games not just one. If the Bucs are smart they give the ball back to Winston when he returns.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What if he puts up another crazy 400 yard, 3-4 TD game? Is there a QB controversy on the horizon? Do you ride out the hot streak then put Winston back in? Or is Winston 100% sure fire no matter what?

There's no "controversy" as far as the Bucs coaches are concerned, as Jameis is their guy and the guy they want leading their team for the next decade … BUT … they're also not insane and probably not about to bench Fitzmagic when he's playing like Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady on steroids! I think Fitz will get the start against the Bears as Jameis will only have like 3 days to even practice with the team before that game and will not have played a game for 37 days … but, by the time their next game rolls around against the Falcons, Jameis may be starting … we'll see what happens; it's a fun "problem" for the Bucs coaching staff to have for sure.

Look I love Fitzpatrick and always root for him(I can hear Chris Berman saying Ryan Fitzpatrick from HAAARRVARD!) but he always does this. Start off the year hot, knocking off Brady or Rodgers or someone else he has no business outplaying, then a couple more games and he throws 6+ interceptions... for several games not just one. If the Bucs are smart they give the ball back to Winston when he returns.

You're right that Fitz has had super highs and super lows before, and you're right that Jameis is obviously better, but I'd be very surprised to see the team start Jameis his first game back, as he'll only have like 3 days of practice and will likely be rusty not having played for 37 days … I'd look for a start against the Falcons for Jameis.

I don't know what the Bucs will do but if I'm Winston I'd be super upset about the the NFL suspension since it could have been him putting up these stats with this team but now we will never know. Either way I think Fitzpatrick has earned a starting job in the NFL on some team next year because he is playing better than somebody like Sam Bradford who keeps getting chances to start everywhere for some unknown reason.

Well, Jameis has a civil case against the Uber driver in the works … I imagine it gets settled out of court, but I'd like to see it go to trial as I think he'd win, since there is still ZERO proof he actually did what he was accused of, and it can be proven that the driver told four different versions of what happened … if it does go to trial and Jameis wins, he could attempt to sue the pants off of the NFL for wrongfully suspending him … but the NFL would still win that as they can do whatever they want … as for Fitz … he'll be 37 years old in 2 months, so while I could see him getting another contract next year, I'm not so sure it will be as a starter … I think it's more likely he'll become the highest paid back-up on a team like the Titans where he could "compete" for a starting job and probably beat out the current starter (Mariota in the Titans case) ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

i beieve the uber driver is bringing the case against him. Probably will settle.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i beieve the uber driver is bringing the case against him. Probably will settle.

Indeed … after her attorney specifically said she wasn't in it for the money, low and behold, she's in it for the money … and after her attorney recently revealed her FOURTH version of events (not surprisingly, each revision got worse and worse, so that her initial report that he merely grazed his fingers across the top of her pants, has been completely forgotten by the media), while I'd love to see Jameis countersue her for defamation and then have a jury see her four different versions and realize she either made the whole thing up at worst, or continuously changed her story to make it sound more heinous each time at best, I would imagine his handlers will advise him to just pay her $50k or some small figure to just go away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I cant wait to see what Fitzmagik puts up vs The steelers trash D this year. I almost convinced myself to buy tickets to the monday night game.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I cant wait to see what Fitzmagik puts up vs The steelers trash D this year. I almost convinced myself to buy tickets to the monday night game.

It amazes me their defense is such trash with Watt. I mean how bad would it be without him?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12