Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Racing Meet and Greet

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Racing Meet and Greet

this thread is to share stories/pictures about meeting your racing heroes! Ill start with a few and everyone please add/continue

Carl Edwards Hall of Fame Fall 2013 1.jpg

Carl Edwards JGR Announcement.jpg

Danica Patrick 2.jpg

Courtney Force 2013.JPG

Dale Jr and Jimmie Johnson.jpg

Chase Elliott.JPG

Jeff Gordon.jpg

Joe Gibbs.jpg

Kyle Larson Motorplex 2014.jpg

Richard Petty.jpg

Bubba Wallace.JPG

John Force.jpg

I could go on and Ill add later but you get the point haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Junior looks like he's participating in a proof of life photo. Let that man go! lol. Bubba's awesome though. One of my friends does business with RCR, and we're trying to find some time in his schedule to come run our track when they're up for NHMS.

Last year I got to meet Teddy Christopher when the modifieds ran Seekonk. Unfortunately it just about two months before he passed away.

I also got a chance to meet the Bigfoot a-team when we had in the monster trucks. Was very cool to call Bigfoot in action.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Junior looks like he's participating in a proof of life photo. Let that man go! lol. Bubba's awesome though. One of my friends does business with RCR, and we're trying to find some time in his schedule to come run our track when they're up for NHMS.

Last year I got to meet Teddy Christopher when the modifieds ran Seekonk. Unfortunately it just about two months before he passed away.

I also got a chance to meet the Bigfoot a-team when we had in the monster trucks. Was very cool to call Bigfoot in action.

dang never got to meet Ted. Unfortunate what happened.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive only met John Force when he was at Lancaster Speedway for a match race with I think Al Hoffman, got to stand next to him when he was getting suited up in the pits and got him to sign a model box of 1 of his cars I built
    Went to '04 All Star race and got to go on-track for driver intros and got to touch all drivers hands, except Stewart which was my choice, as they left the stage, I got a high 5 from Michael Waltrips daughter whom he was carrying