Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hello everybody.

New to the site and just thought I'd stop by to say hi and tell a little about my collecting habits.

I mostly collect basketball, but might consider some football and baseball too.

When it comes to basketball my collecting habits vary dramatically. For example, I'm collecting pre 1989-90 stuff as well as various game used, patches and autos from 1996 through now. A few examples of particular sets that I like are the early 2000's Nameplates patches, 2001 UD Legends jerseys, 2003 UD Exquisite Jerseys & patches, 1996 and 1997 Autographics, Kobe and LeBron Rcs. Tons more as those are just a few examples.

I will post what I have to offer shortly and I hope to make some trades and hope everyone is doing well.

Thank you.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Hi @NBADNA and welcome to SCF! If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the Feedback and Suggestions forum as we are always looking to improve SCF. Also, I invite you to review our free tools to enhance your collections such as our Inventory Manager and Through the Mail Manager! -Scott

Hello & welcome to SCF!
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV & I only ship within the United States.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF and many Basketball collectors here!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content