Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: New Member

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Oakland Raiders Syracuse Orange
    See figscardshop's Items on eBay Instagram:

Hey everyone. Figs here from Figscardshop. I'm new to the forum. Old collector but recently got back into collecting. I'm very intrigued with all the new products out there and I'm excited to converse with the community about it. I buy, sell, trade, and break. A friend and I have been doing live case breaks on Facebook and Instagram and it's a lot of fun. I get in some other breaks as well and I think its a very cool way to collect. Our account is called "607 Breakers" if anyone is interested in that concept. I'm interested in Baseball and Football cards and memorabilia. A little basketball but not so much. PC Yankees, Binghamton Mets (now called Binghamton Rumble Ponies), Oakland Raiders. Judge, Trout, Rizzo, Harper, Bryant, Bellinger, along with 2018 rookies. Love the hobby. Give me a shout!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF, @figscardshop! If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the Feedback and Suggestions forum as we are always looking to improve SCF. Also, I invite you to review our free tools to enhance your collections such as our Inventory Manager and Through the Mail Manager! -Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome! I have a lot of the cards you want. I am looking for Taysome Hill, Koufax inserts, and cash.

Eric

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF JK, enjoy yourself here and have fun!