Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    There ton of folks on here who do this. Check out the custom forum here:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forums/464-Customs

Don
    I hadn't explored that board. Thanks for the link.
    @mrrosado - what's your proudest 'get"?
    @pwaldo - high praise indeed, and much appreciated. I am pretty happy with how the Fenway set came out. Tried to blend the feel of old pastel postcards with the '55 Topps look.
    Custom Cards: Hidden Content
    Unboxing & Pack Crack Videos: coming soon to YouTube.

Collecting: Panini Stars & Stripes, Topps Heritage, minor league & indy ball team sets, BBM & Calbee
    Stadiums visited: 27 (Most Recent: Fitton Field, Worcester Bravehearts)

I have made 3 customs... Two for guys that either didn't have any cards (or their cards were so hard to find that they may as well not exist), and one for a dual signed card my buddy is helping me secure. I'll try to remember to post pics tomorrow.

Oh, and I was actually looking for somebody willing to help with custom ICs (for guys like Fred Lynn that typically only sign ICs). My thought is taking a blank signed IC and print a design around the signature.

@SchmidtStache I don't know what a "get" is. Highlights in my ttms are 1. Striking up a friendship with Mr. Frank Thomas "The Original One" who played for the Pirates and 1969 Mets. 2. I got an AROD TTM. 3. Everything Pat Neshek that I get. 4. Wade Boggs signed a lot for me. 4. CanAM League IP. The Rockland Boulders are great and sign a lot. 5. Getting the Cuban National Team IP when they played the Boulders.
    my for trade and for sale site can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay: Hidden Content
    on packrip: Hidden Content

A Derek Jeter TTM would be a pretty good "get".

How do you like the Can-Am? I've been to a ton of Atlantic League games, but haven't gotten to a Can-Am game yet.
    Custom Cards: Hidden Content
    Unboxing & Pack Crack Videos: coming soon to YouTube.

Collecting: Panini Stars & Stripes, Topps Heritage, minor league & indy ball team sets, BBM & Calbee
    Stadiums visited: 27 (Most Recent: Fitton Field, Worcester Bravehearts)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12