Red Wings GM says Henrik Zetterberg is done playing hockey after 15 seasons in Detroit

After 15 seasons with the Detroit Red Wings, Henrik Zetterberg is hanging up his skates. That's according to Red Wings general manager Ken Holland, who broke the news to Helene St. James of The Detroit Free Press. The center -- who won the the Stanley Cup and the Conn Smythe Trophy with the Red Wings in 2008 -- hasn't missed a game in three years, but persistent back problems this offseason had many thinking he would miss all of next season

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/r...ns-in-detroit/
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

He had a great career with the Wings. Not many players staying 15 years with the same team in the NHL of today.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by odjickfan View Post
    He had a great career with the Wings. Not many players staying 15 years with the same team in the NHL of today.
    Amen to that. It great finding a gem like that so Kate in the draft that impacted the Wings on and off the ice. He will be missed for sure!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Can’t say enough good things about Henrik Zetterberg such a great player. It won’t be the same watching the wings without him.

Grateful to have these in my collection

1/2

2/2