Please Note - LanceM7 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

80s Cards for sale or trade cheap

Hello, I have 154 80s cards in good condition but are bent (unfortunately a lot of cards from that era are). I am willing to sell them cheap or trade them all or only some of them for a better card. I am considering any and all offers. The picture shows a sample of what is included Thanks IMG_3688.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile appIMG_1537331154.156806.jpgIMG_1537331172.957791.jpgIMG_1537331188.244989.jpg
    Last edited by LanceM7; 09-19-2018 at 12:26 AM.

i would be interested
    pm me if you would ship these to canada or not
    My main focus is anything pre 88-89 hockey and i collect 2 players from P.E.I., Brad Richards and Brandon Gormley
    my for sale or trade link that is done as an excel file Hidden Content

have a 1984-85 Topps #49?
    Need , newer Detroit Lions (kerryon johnson, Davis, Tabor) /newer Red Wings, Svechnikov/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I am looking to sell in bulk not just individual cards. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

Cool cool... Bring it to my front door... I'll look at it and make you an offer