Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am new on the website looking to sell my hockey collection

Hello, I am looking to unload my collection of hockey cards. I thought I would put a posting in the other forums just in case somebody was interested. I have over 1100 rookies and pre rookie cards, over 100 generic young guns, 184 80s cards in good condition but are bent (unfortunately many cards from that era bend easily), thousands of 90s cards, thousands of 2000 era cards (spx, sp, UD series 1 and 2, ICE, fleer ultra, etc.). I don’t have complete sets. I am looking to sell in bulk not individually. I am more than willing to trade tens, hundreds, or even thousands of my cards for one better card. I am specifically interested in McDavid, Matthews, Ovechkin, and Crosby young guns, autos, and auto patches although I am open to any offers. I am also interested in Gretzky, messier, Orr, lemieux, etc autos and auto patches. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

This is a thread to introduce yourself not buy sell trade.