Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stars/Panthers preseason in Tulsa, OK

Hello,

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section or not. There is a preseason game on Saturday between the Stars and Panthers in Tulsa.
    I was trying to get some info on the Panthers. I emailed the Panthers PR Dept, but no response. I was wondering when the Panthers will be arriving
    in Tulsa, and if they are staying overnight or anything like that. I talked with the Star PR Dept and they aren't flying in until gameday and are leaving
    after the game. We have never had a NHL game here in Tulsa, and hoping to get some IP autos!!!

Any help would be appreciated

pavelgype

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Good luck I have been wanting to run up the turnpike and go to that game but it just is not going to work out I do t think. I do hope the BOL Center is packed so that Tulsa gets preseason games in the future.