Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anchor & Hope Customs

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a couple of months focusing on improving my work life, I'm back to slicing and dicing some Photoshop. I also moved in to a new place with my partner, and now that I know where my mail is going to be going for a while, I'm ready to get back to sending some TTMs.

To celebrate, I started (yet another) set. I'm focusing on Phillies with a high return rate (and Greg Gagne, since he lives a couple blocks over from our new place...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Cool stuff, I am sending to Bobby here soon, love the customs! One of the best not in the HOF!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, KC. I'm hesitant about sending TTM's, so I want to try to only send them to guys who are really into signing, and Bobby is definitely the king of that crew. Hopefully we get cool inscriptions from the young man.

Finally got around to printing some out. Card stock is a little thinner than a standard trading card, and I used scissors to cut, but screw it. I don't plan on getting them slabbed. I'm going to send two to Pat (along with a 86 Topps Traded Bedrosian auto I've had since I was 9).

And a couple more I chopped up while I was bored the other day...You may sense a theme...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bobby Shantz cards printed & cut. Going in the mail with the Neshek cards tomorrow.

First time I'm sending customs out for TTM. Fingers crossed.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Best of luck in your results with your customs

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country

They are looking great! I send a lot of custom cards for ttm and have been blessed with some fun successes. I actually just got a multi signed 8x10 back from Bobby yesterday, it took a grand total of 5 mail days, so i am sure you will get your cards back super fast. He is a ttm legend!

Love your stuff, really great work!

God bless,

Kevin

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

hey, they're cool
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

bobby-wine-ttm-card.pngcookie-rojas-ttm-card.pngcurt-simmons-ttm-card.pnglarry-andersen-ttm-card.pngphil-bradley-ttm-card.png
    These four (and the Tommy Greene) are currently out for request.

201905111237421000.jpg

My first 7 returns (Larry Christenson kept one of the customs and added an 82 Donruss). Bobby Shantz added a note, answered a question (his favorite stadium to play in was Yankee) and said he liked the custom cards very much (I included 2 for him to keep, he seemed very happy to have them).

greg-gagne-ttm-card3.pngfrank-tanana-ttm-card.pngbj-surhoff-ttm-card.pngmike-easler-ttm-card.png

One of two new ideas for TTM sets. Non-Phillies, players from the 80's and 90's.

gatemen-isaac-collins.pnggatemen-austin-shenton.pnggatemen-jeremy-ydens.png

The other new set idea. Wareham Gatemen, 2018 Cape Cod League Champions. Obviously based on the '85 Topps design. Action shot in the Wareham uniform, headshot from their college team.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country

Lee, this bleeps for you! Too funny! Great work, God bless!

Kevin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast