Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anchor & Hope Customs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anchor & Hope Customs

Hello everybody. I recently started making custom card designs. I have a blog where I post my custom sets, review sets and blog about getting back into collecting cardboard after over 2 decades away from the game.

Here are a couple designs I've done recently.

25-heath-hembree.png
    "Fenway" Boston Red Sox 2018 team set (full set here)

lang_michael_sioux_city_explorers.pngbichette-jr-dante-st-paul-saints.png
    2018 American Association league set (full set here)

049%u00252B-%u00252Bryosuke%u00252Bhirata.png024%u00252B-%u00252Bgiancarlo%u00252Bstanton.pngjc-sulbaran.pngcarlos-correa.png
    2017 World Baseball Classic team sets (1985 Topps baseball base style)

career-npb-oh.png
    Home Run Kings (full set here)

Hope you guys like.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Awesome! Always good to see more custom makers on here!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Great stuff, really unique!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys. Started a new team set, an extension of the "Fenway" (Red Sox) team set called "Wrigley". Here's the Javier Baez & Anthony Rizzo cards.

anthony-rizzo.pngjavier-baez.png
    Last edited by FaradaySports; 09-29-2018 at 10:47 PM.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Thanks guys. Started a new team set, an extension of the "Fenway" (Red Sox) team set called "Wrigley". Here's the Javier Baez & Anthony Rizzo cards.

Solid! Would love to see a semi-throwback with Kerry Wood.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Solid! Would love to see a semi-throwback with Kerry Wood.

Love the idea of doing throwbacks.

Here are two Kerry Woods for you, regular & a sepia tone.
    kerry-wood.pngkerry-wood-sepia.png

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Love the idea of doing throwbacks.

Here are two Kerry Woods for you, regular & a sepia tone.

Those are phenomenal! Thank you so much for posting :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

greg-proops-85-topps.pnggreg-proops-87-donruss.pngjimmy-pardo-85-topps.pngjimmy-pardo-87-donruss-214x300.pngkevin-pollak-85-topps-214x300.pngkevin-pollak-87-donruss-214x300.png

Did a couple designs for some of my favorite comedians/podcast hosts.

Greg Proops has been on Whose Line is it Anyway since it debuted on the Dumont Network and hosts a podcast called The Smartest Man in the World. He often deep dives into stories of smoking weed at Candlestick Park in the 70's and is incredibly vocal about his love of the Negro Leagues. Last year he hosted the Negro League Museum's awards ceremony (which he released as an episode of his podcast). So that's why he got the Giants' logo. (When I posted these on Twitter, Proopsdog gave them a like, which was pretty cool.)

Jimmy Pardo is a stand-up from Chicago and has been a talent agent & opener for The Conan O'Brien Show. He also hosts one of the oldest podcasts around Never Not Funny (currently in their 12 year). He is a very active fantasy baseball player and runs a league which features some other comedians and listeners (slots in the league are auctioned off during his annual PardCastAThon charity event). I went with one of his show's logos because it felt very mid-80's White Sox (which is his favorite team). For months he would talk about hanging out with Mike Schmidt, and it wasn't until fairly recently that he clarified that he meant the comedian Mike Schmidt and not the famous mustachioed home run hitter... If you're a Star Trek fan, he's married to Walter Koenig's daughter.

Kevin Pollak's most known for his roles in The Usual Suspects and A Few Good Men, but he's one of the most accomplished impressionists around. He also had a pretty interesting story arc in the TV show Mom. Kevin hosts the podcast The Kevin Pollak Chat Show with his wife Jaime and Samm Levine (Freaks and Geeks). Chat Show is a long form interview show and one of my personal favorites is the one where Tom Hanks talks about double fisting beers at the Grey Cup and playing Cards Against Humanity with his son... Kevin Pollak grew up in San Francisco and is a Giants fan, but I found a great picture of him wearing a Seals' cap, so I went with the old PCL team logo for the Donruss card.
    Last edited by FaradaySports; 11-20-2018 at 05:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pat-neshek.pngpat-neshek-back.png

Been kicking around ideas for a custom Neshek to send for an auto.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looking good. Thanks for Sharing!

Don

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast