Anyone out there collecting NFL cards at their local Grease Monkey oil change places?

Here it's a seven card set that mirrors 2018 Panini Football. I bought a Target box of that, which is how I know that, lol. But they have a Bronco logo in the upper corner on the front, and a large GM logo on the back with a little player info under that, numbered 1 thru 7.

Von Miller
Ronald Leary
Demaryius Thomas
Garrett Bolles
Chris Harris
Case Keenum, and a Bradly Chubb with no RC logo on it.

The Chubb & Keenum have got to be photoshopped pictures. Shows em playing in orange, with what's clearly Mile High in the background. Sorry I don't have pictures for you.

Been going to the same GM for years now, and know the guys there a little bit. They take pretty good care of my Mustang. Got my wife's car done today though.

Seems most of the people that come in aren't card collectors (mostly women going to the grocery store next door) and don't want em, and the one older guy there knew I would (he remembered from last year, haha). He offered me pretty much the whole box he had of them there. About 75/80 sets maybe, but I only took like 6 or 7 before he came in the little waiting area there and told the kid ringing me up to give me all of them. I had to stop him at the two big handfuls he insisted I take. Ended up being 20 sets!

I had gotten a set at the Vikings game a month ago, and forgot about them. Even saw them advertised on the TV's in the club level Sunday. Then my wife said today - "I want an oil change today!", and I said "Oh yeah! I'm coming too!" haha.

They aren't anything really special, but the price is right.