Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Sweden hockey ttm info

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweden hockey ttm info

Last year i got a few back from the Frolunda Indians hockey club and will be sending to other teams, Here is my question i am in Canada to mail to Sweden using a C5 envelop is no problem cause i use global stamps that i get off of ebay, how do you get swedish stamps to put on the return envelops cause the 3 i got back last year the teams put up the stamps to send back even though i had sent global stamps to come back. And one more question on the autograph request team links for example Djurgarden can you request from U20 team players or does it just include the elite team to send to , i will send the teams an email to ask about that. any help would be appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Country

did find out i can buy swedish currency so thats what i will be doing outting coins in the envelop to cover the stamps to come back