Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for Advice on Soft Poly Sleeves

Hello All,

I am looking for advice on the cheapest/best way to buy some soft poly sleeves in bulk. I am looking for around 1000-2500 so I can re-organize my collection a little and incorporate some small collections I have acquired. Do you have advise on the best places to order from in Canada? I normally use Ultra Pro, but I do see lots of BCW on Ebay - are these just as good? Since I am buying a bunch at once, I am looking for a reasonable price and shipping costs are a factor too. Let me know your thoughts and experience.

I will be going to the Fall Expo is Toronto, but was hoping to get started before then. But this is an option.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Check with your LCS. They will likely be able to put in an order for you which will save you the shipping cost. They may also have some old / gently used ones kicking around and can help you or with that.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

In my experience Ultra Pro is better for pages and penny sleeves. I try to wait until the next card show to buy these, but have sometimes grown impatient and ordered from Ebay. I am not a fan of BCW's pages and sleeves.
    I order direct from BCW for storage boxes and top loaders.
    Hidden Content
    Wanted: Blues #'d, AU, GU. Especially Federko, CuJo, Hull, MacInnis, Demitra, Tarasenko

My Traders on Flickr - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks Toronto Blue Jays
    See watchtrader_ca's Items on eBay

Ii order these from Cardboard memories with my box orders so shipping is free. Need $150/200 for free shipping depending on location.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Check with your LCS. They will likely be able to put in an order for you which will save you the shipping cost. They may also have some old / gently used ones kicking around and can help you or with that.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

One of my LCS usually has sales on them every few months and also holds a "warehouse" sale twice a year. I get all my supplies from them when they are on sale.

I think I paid like .10 a pack (100 count) last time I got penny sleeves.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the ideas, any others?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the ideas, any others?

These are the ones I use:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Free shipping over $25 or $35 in Canada from amazon.ca